Swim 400 meters - Bike 11 miles - Run 5k
(aquabike division has no run)
- Finisher medals this year!
- All women... regardless of age-color-religion-ability-weight-whatever "label" that exists... just doesn't matter. Show off or don't, this tri is a happy place!
- You guessed it, all pink, purple, magenta, lavender, or fuchsia swag!
- Best race for first time female triathlons
- It's near the end of summer, you have all year to train. It's your time ladies!
- Reunite with your best friends, mom, daughter, cousin, college buddy, high school bud, niece, neighborhood, or women's group
- Pool swim in the Midlo Y outdoor 25meter, EZ less than quarter mile, walk it... breast stroke, back stroke, hang on the lane line, wait at the wall... "breathe" just make forward progress
- Rolling bike course, exciting, yet it does have a few good hills
- Run course is also a bit hilly, but doable
- Race educational briefing for first timers
- Course pre rides practices & clinics TBA
- Local training program options available on RMS tri training homepage
- Swim caps (optional due to our go-green commitment)
- Be ready to recycle and compost at all RMS races.
- This pink tri has great karma, this is the 5th annual... a staple in the local race scene
- Soooo many race options: individual, relay, athena, student, aquabike (no run)
- Race director believes the next USA President might be female, believes that women are the most organized, creative, loving, nuturing, grounded humans on the planet and WOMEN ROCK!
- RMS & Commonwealth Sports Medicine are businesses owned by women... come play, we know what you want :)
- Race #5 in the RMS triathlon race series
The giving campaign is all about growing the Y community and building healthy fit families. Thank you so much for contributing to make powerful things happen... especially when they are pink!
Pre rides & clinics coming up