300 meter indoor pool swim ~ 12.2 mile bike ~ 5k run
Individual, Relay match, and Aquabike (no run) divisions
- Overall Results posted HERE.
- GroundForceIT will be LIVE STREAMING video from the finish line! View the feed during the race here: http://groundforceit.com/powersprint
- For the 10 year anniversary race in 2014, we are reversing the bike course & changing the run for something new! This race is pulling out all the stops this year with finisher medals, great shirts, great food, new swim transition, CEO challenge and a lot more!
- This is THE BEST triathlon for first timers: clinics, practice swims and rides!
- for the first time, we will have a CEO Award. Let the smack talk begin!
- family fun weekend with PowerKids Tri the day before
- 300 meter pool swim; time trial start with snake design format
- rolling bike course, exciting, you cruise through Richmond's finest far west end neighborhoods like Twin Hickory and Wyndham
- run course is near flat, right along the main drag of Twin Hickory, an award-winning planned HHHunt community, slight grade increase coming back
- swim caps (optional, our go-green commitment)
- soooo many race options: individual, relay, clydesdale, athena, student, aquabike
- race #2 in the RMS triathlon race series
Sweet Bonus! The Starbucks in the Twin Hickory Town Center (across the street from the Shady Grove Y...out in front of Food Lion) will open early on race day – 5:30am!! Be sure to tell them "Thanks!" when you stop in for your java fix!
If you need to change your swim seed time go to our race calendar page and click on the UPDATE INFO button next to the GroundForce IT Power Sprint race listing. Once you enter your confirmation # and DOB, you will see the option to EDIT. If you have issues try completely closing your web browser first then reopenwww.richmondmultisports.com
Special Olympics Virginia is a year-round program of sports training and athletic competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. Through work in sports, health education and community building, Special Olympics is addressing inactivity, injustice, intolerance and social isolation by encouraging and empowering people with intellectual disabilities which leads to a more welcoming and inclusive society.
Also Benefiting: The Shady Grove YMCA
Our Title Sponsor
GroundForce IT is dedicated to providing computer and network consulting services to medium and large-sized organizations. We specialize in networked communication systems, particularly Local and Wide Area Networking solutions of varied size and complexity. Please contact us for all your computer and networking needs.