Sprint: Swim 500 meters - Bike 24 k - Run 5 k Aquabike Division: swim bike only, no run
Point to Point swim with the current!
See Olympic or Du pages for those race details
- Walk up reg is open during packet pick ups! Email Tera@richmondmultisports.com to get on the list!
- The Olympic and Duathlon are still on the same day as this event
- 9th annual
- The campground is getting a facelift and is under new management! Yeah! Exciting!
- Peaceful & relaxing atmosphere... excellent break from the city
- Naylor's Beach is a campground right on the clean Rappahannock River
- The swim has changed to a point to point. Wetsuit eligible in 2012 at 77 degrees.
- Bike for the sprint is awesome, pretty flat, but has some rollers in the beginning
- Run is flat, but not much shade... but it's a 5k, rural and pretty!
- The sprint course is 4 years old, but gaining in popularity
- If you don't like huge crowds and are on a budget, this event is for you, only holds 500 tops for all races combined
- The drive in from Richmond, DC, or VA Beach is only 1.5 - 2 hrs depending on traffic
- If you love to camp and cash is tight, you have an option to stay at Naylor's Campground
- Local police and volunteer support is outstanding
- With a sprint, aquabike, du, and olympic distance options you can find a spot for your entire entourage or have your peeps volunteer
Richmond County YMCA
Race #3 in the RMS Triathlon Series
Learn More »