The Latest -
BIB NUMBER AND SWIM HEAT LIST POSTED HERE.
We will be selling Chick-Fil-A breakfast sausage biscuits and chicken biscuits the morning of the race. Bring cash!
Tuesday, May 20th 9pm free webinar with Dr Christopher Copenhaver, learn about seasonal allergy causes and look forward to the weather! Register HERE.
USA Triathlon requires participant's age for registration to be age as of 12/31 of the current year of the event (not as of the event date). We will have 4 yr olds racing. If your child is 14, turning 15 after the race, they are not eligible to race.
8 am. Start Ages 5-8: Indoor Swim 50 meters - Bike 1.8 miles (1 lap) - Run 0.6 mile
9 am. Start Ages 9-14: Indoor Swim 100 meters - Bike 4.8 miles (3 laps) - Run 1.2 mile
- Best & biggest Kid's triathlon in Virginia!
- Entry includes: race t-shirt, finisher medal, moon bounce, teeny tiny farm, snacks, drinks, swim caps, vendors, professionally timed tri with all 5 splits, free swim clinic on May 3, and more!
- Shady Grove YMCA in Richmond's far far West End is the host race site, some call it the "Short Pump bubble" where you have access to so many restaurants, shopping, and amenities like Short Pump Mall
- Kids ages 5-14 (age as of 12/31/current year!) 2 separate distances & start times, yes even 4 yr olds are racing!
- Power Family Tri weekend with parents racing GroundForce IT Power Sprint Tri the next day
The SpeakUp5k is an organization created to honor Cameron K. Gallagher. We raise money to fund organizations that were important to her. Those organizations promoted happiness, positive attitudes and ear-to-ear smiles. This year, our particular fund raising will benefit the Virginia Treatment Center for Children.
Also Benefiting: The Shady Grove YMCA Summer kids camp programs
YMCA Summer Camp can be a memorable and magical time for children and families. By donating to the “campership” program you are helping send children to camp even if their parents cannot pay the full fee. Your generosity now will mean more happy children in September.
Check Out the Powerkids Tri You Tube Video!