Triathlon & Running...
Get Fit, look great, have fun!
Race Hotline: 804-389-0588
- Open water swim @ Rocketts Landing: Fri 8/22 6pm. Kayaker support needed! Swimmers and kayakers please rsvp to email@example.com Parking is available at the cobblestone area along the river or at the U of R crew building, gps use the Boathouse Restaurant address, but park down near the river vs taking up restaurant parking spots. Thank you. Stay tuned here for cancellation, an email will go out to Richmond rox participants by 4pm, also follow twitter and FB.
- Sat 8/23 Bike rides from Rocketts Landing on the Richmond Rox newest courses. 56 & 25 miles, courses are marked, bring maps: New Half draft and Cue Sheet. Conch Republic food & drinks after. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price humps: Richmond Sprint on 10/5 price goes up Wed 8/27
- Sugar Pad Cleanup - Sep 6: 8am-12pm : RMS is supporting the volunteer cleanup of the Sugar Pad area, led by Replenish Richmond. This is the venue of the Richmond Rox Tri, and will be part of the Virginia Capital Trail and the 2015 World Cycling Championships course. Please RSVP to email@example.com
- RMS TRI Series Current Standings after Pink Power updated HERE
- Upcoming clinics, open water swims, and rides on the CLINIC CALENDAR
- Racing 3 or more races? Discounts on Very Important Triathlete program and qualify for the RMS Age Group Series