Triathlon & Running...
Get Fit, look great, have fun!
Race Hotline: 804-389-0588
- Monday, 9/1 - 8am : Richmond Rox Bike Course Group Pre-ride. Meet at Boathouse Restaurant parking lot - corner of Orleans and Rt 5. Course has been updated, route is marked with pink arrows on the pavement and yellow signs on stakes, and NEW MAPS are available for download. Please print and bring with you! 56-mile and 40k/25-mile options. Ride at your own pace, bring your own maps, hydration, nutrition, cell phone. Gas station stop at mile 20 of Half course. Come early, pump your tires, be ready to roll at 8. Free to join, RSVP to email@example.com.
- Sugar Pad Cleanup - Sep 6: 8am-12pm : RMS is supporting the volunteer cleanup of the Sugar Pad area, led by Replenish Richmond. This is the venue of the Richmond Rox Tri, and will be part of the Virginia Capital Trail and the 2015 World Cycling Championships course. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- RMS TRI Series Current Standings after Pink Power updated HERE
- Upcoming clinics, open water swims, and rides on the CLINIC CALENDAR
- Racing 3 or more races? Discounts on Very Important Triathlete program and qualify for the RMS Age Group Series